Thursday, April 12, 2012

About me

I am 8 years old. I've loved horses for six years since I didn't know about them until I was three. Mrs. Karen (my horse back riding teacher) taught me how to ride horses. First she taught me how to ride Vern (favorite horse in the stable of all six. Then, Dixie, the horse that is so sweet even though she bites sometimes. As you can see the picture of me riding Vern I have brownish blonde hair with greenish blue eyes, white skin and a huge love for horses and drawing. I am writing a book called Mandy and the Wild Mustang. One time she was walking in a corn field and she hears a horses whinny. She walks to where the whinny is and sees a mustang. This is a book about love for horses. Thank everyone for looking at my blog.


Ella

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing, Ella! It makes me want to learn how to ride a horse!

    ReplyDelete