Tuesday, April 17, 2012

great news!

(from my mom's phone)


April 20th is my birthday. I am going to have a horse slumber party on that day. My mom and dad are giving me a mountain bike but that is all I know I'm getting. The mountain bike is going to be like the color of my eyes, turquoise! I am going to have it in a few days and can't wait. Some of my friends are coming over and 2 of my cousins Abigail and Sydney. My friends are Keturah, Little Ella [Keturah's little sister], Jessica, and Verity, who gave me the horse book with the Appaloosa.
We are going to get hay from someone and a saddle from my mom's friend. My mom and I are going to have a wreath on the front door and we are going to have banners and cupcake toppers. And we are going to have the best time ever!!!!! We are going to watch Black Beauty and sleep in the living room. We will probably have a campfire in the backyard and play games outside. We will have ice cream, cupcakes, and pizza, too. Thank you everyone for looking at my blog!
Ella

1 comment:

  1. Verity is looking forward to the party! (and so am I!) Happy almost birthday!

    ReplyDelete