Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Zach- my new horse!

As you see on the title I have a HORSE!  Its name is Zach and I love him so much! He is part Arabian and spotted saddle horse. He is so beautiful and I never thought I would have a horse...I thought it was a dream and I hope everyone likes him too! If you are wondering where I was riding him I was at a horseman's camp. Zach is thirteen and he even nuzzled me a few times! He is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we were getting a saddle at a barn Vern, a horse I ride, nodded his head when I asked him if he was not happy that I got a horse!      THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LOOKING AT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I HOPE YOU LIKE ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    P.S. My mom says Praise the Lord for the dream come true.  What a blessing!


                                

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Ella . When I was 10 I got my horse . I remember the excitedness and string feeling of responsibility . I also remember quiet times in his stall . There is something so very special about A girl and her horse ! Congratulations Ella and welcome Zach ! I'm sure you will have many happy days together ! :) I hope to meet him one day ! I look forward to lots of Zach and Ella stories here on mom's blog !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah..I am so excited for you and Zach. He really is a beauty and I know he likes you too. So, always be ready to take care of him and talk to him. What fun you are having and will continue to have as you work together.
    Look out TRAILS...here we come.
    PC

    ReplyDelete