Friday, March 16, 2012

To Beaver Creek


When we first went to Beaver Creek and crossed the river, I was a little bit nervous but then we came back to another trail. We went on another trail that led to a horse camp. At that camp, we took a 5 minute break and then went back home. While on the trail, we saw trees cut by beavers on the way back. I thought they were very interesting when I first saw them. Closer to home, we saw deer running in the woods. They were does and had white tails [white tailed deer]. That trip was so beautiful and I could not get it of my mind.

When we got back we took the horses in the pasture. Lucy, the dog, helped us get the horses in. I played tug-a-war with Lucy when we got back. Before we went to my house, we got eggs from the chickens. They are the best eggs I've ever tasted.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a friend of your mom's. I really like your blog and have learned a lot from you already. Keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete