Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I did in horse riding

When I went to horse back riding, my horse riding teacher was not there. My grandpa and I tacked up Vern by ourselves. When I first got on Vern I felt happy as a horse getting hay. It was a challenge when we got Dixie, Jasper and Vern in their stalls and out. As I was at the end of the hill Vern and I cantered back up the hill. We trotted next. Then we went back inside the barn and untacked Vern. We put the horses back- but not Neon, Swan and Dancer because they don't get along with them. We left and got ice cream and pizza and then stopped at my other grandma and grandpa's house. My cousins, Noah and Brennan, were there, and we pretended that Brennan was scaring us by saying "boo" to us and stomping and jumping and other stuff. I went inside because my dad was shooting his new gun for fun but I didn't want to stay outside with him. When we got home I went straight to bed I was so tired.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cowgirl,
    I thoroughly enjoyed this post!!!! You had me reliving the moments of the evening and you made me chuckle alot. ...like a horse eating hay...that's really a good line.
    PC

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!
    I love your blog! I'm glad that you decided to have a blog.....
    I think the birthday cake thing was pretty cool!You look so cool riding Vern!I hope Dixie is all right!
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella, I so love your description of your day! Grandpa and Grandma and all the horses and your cousins sound like such fun:) I love your line about feeling as happy as a horse getting hay! You are a wonderful writer!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete